WP-Optimize Plugin – Single Click WordPress Database Optimization
WordPress database optimization is one of the important tasks to keep your blog healthy.WordPress uses MySql to create tables and databases to store data into Database. after long time, WordPress database have many redundant tables . In order to keep your blog running healthy, you need to remove all of these unnecessary things in a process called “database optimization.”
WordPress database Cleanup tool Along with this, WordPress features like post revisions and auto-saved, Spam comment,Trash Post also add more weight to the overall database and need to be clena up with. Best WordPress Plugins for SEO
For post revisions, there are plugins that will let you limit the number of post revisions , but if you are not running a busy blog , instead of limiting post revisions, you can just clean up your blog once a month.One of the major reasons for a slow WordPress blog is a huge database size .It’s highly recommended to keep optimizing your blog’s database once in a while. Earlier, I have talked about the WP-DB Manager plugin which not only optimize your database but will also help in automating database backups.WP-Optimize is one of the simplest plugins for Database Optimization , which will help you to perform the following tasks .
Feature Of WP-Optimize Plugin
- Removes all unnecessary data (e.g. trashed/unapproved/spam comments, stale data) plus pingbacks, trackbacks and expired transient options
- Compact/de-fragment MySQL tables with a button-press
- Detailed control of which optimizations you wish to carry out
- Carries out automatic weekly (or otherwise) clean-ups
- Retains a set number of weeks’ data during clean-ups
- Performs optimizations without the need for running manual queries
- Automatically trigger a pre-optimize backup via UpdraftPlus (https://updraftplus.com)
- Show database statistics and potential savings
- Mobile friendly and easy-to-use
- Translated into several languages
How To Use WP-Optimize plugin To Optimize WordPress Database
- Download and install WP-Optimize WordPress Plugin.
- Once you active the WP-Optimize plugin its will appear in left sidebar in WordPress dashboard .
- Click on WP-Optimize plugin from admin menu .
- If you have install you can directly go from entering https://www.solutionshint.com/wp-admin/admin.php?page=WP-Optimize in the browser window if longed in in WordPress Dashboard.
- Notes : if you are using newer version of WP-Optimize plugin Run All selected Optimizations button will be appear on top .
- By default Database table , Clean all post revision , auto draft , Remove spam and trashed comments, Remove unapproved comments , But you can check in list and Click on button to optomize the WordPress database on single click .
- Done .
WP-Optimize plugin information
Name : WP-Optimize
Type : Free
Download : Click to Download WP-Optimize