What is Bounce Rate, is really Bad for SEO ?
Before we control bounce rate we should know What is Bounce Rate, is really Bad for SEO, first, we have to fully understand about what is a bounce, and what is the effect of bounce rate for SEO. Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors who come to your site and leave without reading the content or visiting any other pages on your site is called bounce rate. If you will track bounce rate into your Google Analytics, you will see a percentage. If you’re average bounce rate, for example, is 65%, this means that 65% of the visitor who comes on your site leave after only viewing the other page they entered on, whether it was your homepage or any internal page of the site.
What is Bounce Rate, is really Bad for SEO?
Before we get started about Bounce rate for your website, we will also discuss what is the effect on your website and also for Search Engine, Bounce rate in your website is the really bad thing for the SEO.
Below is the list of Disadvantages for Bounce rate :
- If you have high in bounce rate, means its direct effect on your website google searching and crawling and also for SEO Purpose.
- Google crawler does not like that website, who have high in bounce rate.
- Bounce rate spoils the user experience, means the visitor is coming on your website but they are unable to get useful information and exit, In this case, you have started to lose you audience.
- If you have low-quality content on your website, definitely no one would want to read.
- If you have high in bounce rate, means day by day you are losing your visitor percentage.