Use free SSL On Your Blog ( GoDaddy Hosting )
In this tutorial, i am going to share how to “Use free SSL on Your Blog ( GoDaddy Hosting ) ” in your blog without paying anything to the Cloudflare service. Cloudflare is a company that provides Content delivery Network DDoS mitigation, Internet security services and distributed domain name server services.
So if you want to use SSL for your blog for the better security as well as Search Engine Optimization performance, then Go for Cloudflare which provides almost free SSL Security for your application.
Use free SSL in Your Blog ( GoDaddy Hosting )
SSL ( Secure Sockets Layer ) Basally provide use “https://sitename.com” that’s helpful for application security along with SEO improvement. google prefer https site first then after without certificated site in search engine results.
” https://sitename.com ” so I am explaining the way how you will integrate SSL with Cloudfare on GoDaddy hosting service providers.
Step by Step Explanation to Use free SSL on Your Blog
- Go to Cloudfare official site https://www.cloudflare.com.
- Click on Sign Up button then create Create Account.
- After Successful account creation login into Cloudafe account.
- Add Your site and then Click on Scan button, wait a moment.
- Click on Continue Setup.
- After successful installation, Cloudflare will provide DNS1, DNS2.
- Go to GoDaddy account
- Click on Manage Domain Name Server (DNS )
- Click on Custom from Dropdown and then enter.
- Save Changes
- Then come back to Cloudfare Account click on Page Rule.
- Create page rule for your site
- Rule 1: www.solutionshint.com redirect to https://www.solutionshint.com.
- Rule 2: solutionshint.com redirect to https://www.solutionshint.com.
Notes: Sometimes Cloudfare takes 24 hours for active for the application . so please patient and good luck.
Step by Step explanation With Screenshot
Screenshot 1: Create an account in Cloudfare and login into account.
Screenshot 2: Add Your Site and click on Begin Scan button and wait.
Screenshot 3: Find your domain name solutionshint.com and www.solutionshint.com and check if not checked by default GoDaddy keep checked.
Screenshot 4: In next step select a free plane, from the list of the available plane in Cloudflare.
Screenshot 5: Cloudflare will provide you name server detail for your website, replace with GoDaddy name server.
Screenshot 6: Go to GoDaddy account and click on Manage Domain.
Screenshot 7: Click on Nameservers then click on Custom from the list and put your recently provided name server from Cloudflare.
” Congratulation You have successfully integrated free SSL in your website, share your comment if you really enjoy Share it “.