Top 3 WordPress Role Manager Plugin and Capabilities ( User Role Editor)
This article is basically for to sharing Top 3 WordPress Role Manager Plugin and Capabilities that will help you to create user role and edit , delete and can change his capabilities according to the user role . There are very popular plugin with great user experience and user friendly without and bug and compatibly issue .
Top 3 WordPress Role Manager Plugin & Capabilities
1 ) User Role Editor
This in really great and popular WordPress plugin to User Role Editor, even i am using User Role Editor plugin since i have start to develop application in WordPress , plugin have no compatibly issue and error and bug free .
Feature of User Role Editor
- Compatible with most of WordPress version .
- Easy to Install and configure ( plug and play ) .
- Multi language support like English, Dutch , English (Canada) , Russian, German, Italian, Frech( France) and more .
- Update is always available according to the WordPress .
User Role Editor plugin information
Plugin Name : User Role Editor
Type : Free
Download : Download User Role Editor
WPFront User Role Editor is also comes in Popular WordPress User Role Editor plugins list , they have some different functionality to other according to user requirement . You can Create, Edit, Delete , Clone and manage the capabilities of user and also can default role when user are registering in your application .
Notes: WordPress provide default role Subscriber at a time of registration .
Feature of WPFront User Role Editor
- Create new roles.
- Edit or rename existing roles.
- Clone existing roles.
- Manage capabilities.
- Allows you to add role capabilities.
- Change default user role.
- Add or Remove capabilities.
- Restore role.
- Assign multiple roles.
- Migrate users.
- Navigation menu permissions basic.
- Widget permissions basic.
- Login redirect basic.
WPFront User Role Editor plugin information
Plugin Name : WPFront User Role Editor
Type : Free
Download : Download WPFront User Role Editor
3 ) Members
Member plugin is also comes with lot of feature than other User Role Editor plugin , this plugin have different functionality than other . Not allow only Edit , Create, Delete, and Change the capabilities of user .
You can restrict view of your website actual content by user role,you can also create shortcodes to deny access to certain pages, insert a login form widget into your sidebar, and even make the site completely private.
Member Plugin Feature
- Role Editor: Allows you to edit, create, and delete roles as well as capabilities for these roles.
- Multiple User Roles: Give one, two, or even more roles to any user.
- Explicitly Deny Capabilities: Deny specific caps to specific user roles.
- Clone Roles: Build a new role by cloning an existing role.
- Content Permissions: Gives you control over which users (by role) have access to post content.
- Shortcodes: Shortcodes to control who has access to content.
- Widgets: A login form widget and users widget to show in your theme’s sidebars.
- Private Site: You can make your site and its feed completely private if you want.
- Plugin Integration: Members is highly recommended by other WordPress developers. Many existing plugins integrate their custom roles and caps directly into it.
Member plugin information
Plugin Name : Member
Type : Free
Download : Download Member Plugin