Top 3 Cache Plugin For wordpress
In this post, i will explain top 3 WordPress cache plugin. cache is the most important term of web technology that controls user information on the browser and makes the website faster in loading. store the user detail in web browser cookies to identify the users for next time.
Why Use Cache Plugin For WordPress Website
Suppose you have a blog and thousands of people visit every day, sometimes live traffic gets high then the site may down and could stop working, because of heavy in traffic, in this case, we can use WordPress cache plugin to handle the thousand of the request at same times, and website will keep working.
Because every time user will hit the URL and directly impact on the Database server, so the website will get slower.
How Work Cache in Website?
Cache just identify the users and store the user’s information in the Local browser for next time visit and open
the page directly for same users without hitting the database server.
so database Will not hit again and again for the same users, so the website will get faster and improve in performance so we should always use Cache plugin for a blog website.
Top 3 Cache Plugin for WordPress
1. W3 Super Cache Plugin
The w3 Super Cache is most and Powerful cache plugin for WordPress
The provide the Following settings
- Simple caching.
- Compress pages.
- Don’t cache pages for known users.
- Cache rebuild.
- CDN support.
- Extra homepage checks.
2. W3 Total Cache Plugin
W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
3.W3 Total Cache Plugin
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified CSS and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determined time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents