Search Engine Optimization Techniques For WordPress website
In this tutorial, I am going to explain On Page SEO, for your website or blog that will help you the Page Rank of your blog website page in Google.
What is SEO?
SEO is nothing its as search engine optimization that will help you rank your keywords and webpage in google search engine, so its really important part of web development to popular your website.
Search engine optimization techniques
1. the first thing that you page URL should be user-friendly, never use _ and special character in URL like ( #$%&@)
2. Always make page http://solutionshint.com/how-to-check-you-website-page-are-mobile-friendly like that.
3. Always user hyphen ( – ) to separate the page
4. Never use copy content in your website or blog
5. Always use the image in the article
6. Use the following tag in the SEO (H1, H2, H3, italic, underline, bold ) in the articles
7. Use the inbound and outbound link in your website because it will help the user to redirect on another page and your website page rank in Google Search Engine
8. Always user comma separated keyword, length should be between 100 to 255 character
9. Your Keyword should be your article image alt tag
10. Always use the keyword in your article description
What is the inbound and outbound link?
inbound – is nothing is just interlink your article with another article of your website, if a user does not want to read that content and want to move of another article so easily by clicking can move on another article is known as inbound.
Example: Custom Field Tutorial
Outbound – Outbound means if a user is cumming on your article and reading article if your article is not beneficial for the users so always provide the outbound link by clicking that can move to another related website or web blog that will help the user is known as an outbound link.
Example: WordPress Download
so if you will click above link then the user will redirect to another website which is WordPress.com