- As a Senior Software Engineer UI/UX, you will be responsible for designing our products which would include extensive web-design, app design, back-end user interactions and interactive reporting dashboards. We are looking for creative people who can solve complex data visualization problems by designing user-centric interfaces for web and mobile. It would be a great opportunity for those who want to pursue a career in interaction design as you would be part of continually developing product/s in a design obsessed company. We are looking for people who are self-starters and can operate with very little direction and are excited about playing a key role in early days of a company.
- Take ownership of product user experience and design the interactions and interfaces
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Following and implementing design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists
- Minimum 3 years of experience doing UX for web and mobile
- Strong conceptualization and strong visual communication ability
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Solid working experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Experience with working on products for the FinTech arena will be give higher weightage
- Drive to lead FinTech industry in best-in-class user experiences and product design
Why work with us:
- We are growing fast and youll be given more opportunities.
- We pay handsomely bonuses quarterly if individual KPIs are met.
- We dont believe in just thinking, we believe in implementing our ideas and seeing the impact it has on our clients.
- We will give you the tools to grow and exercise your expertise to make it a delightful experience for our clients.
- You get to make an impact every day.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Please refer to the Job description above
UG:Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Broctagon Fintech Group
Recruiter Name:Jaya Bawari
Contact Company:Broctagon Fintech Group
|Company Name||Broctagon Fintech Group|
|Position||Sr. Web Designer|