A leading mobile phone distributor in the Middle East Region is looking for a Senior Software Developer to formulate, produce, and implement functional software solutions. You will work closely with upper management to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. Previous hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies is essential.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
Senior Software Developer Job Duties:
• Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
• Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
• Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Desired Candidate Profile
• 5+ years experience in the same field
• must have an excellent experience in PHP
• Good knowledge and experience in Ecommerce, Magneto and Android Application
• Self-starter with the ability to see task through from conception to completion
• Other open source CMS
• Designing tools knowledge (Photoshop)
|Company Name||COMTEL GENERAL TRADING LLC|
|Position||Senior Software Developer|