How to Create the Direct Download Link from Drive’s Files or Folders ( For all )
Hello every one i am going explain how to upload our document in self Google Drive and share to friend’s and person to whom you want to share the document easily without spending more time rather than to send through Gmail and Yahoo mail and Outlook .
Why Need Google Drive to Share the Document ?
Some time when want to try send the document which have sensitive and large in size then firewall block from uploading and attaching file and get failed , after more and more try we are unable to send the document so we come in trouble and frustrated .
So we have another option to send the document easily with the help of Google Drive , bellow are perform step to send the attachment file to receiver’s
Step by Step to Send the attachment by Google Drive .
- Login in your Gmail account if you have already else create new Gmail account .
- After successful login into Gmail account .
- Click on navigation menu ( Drop-down menu ) top of right just before profile pic .
- Click on Drive tools
- Click on New > File Upload
- Upload the document from you computer .
- Note : Select Folder Upload if you want to send file without .zip or rar .
- after successfully uploaded file in you Google Drive account , click on My Drive and find the recently uploaded file from Computer or Desktop
- Click on that file and click on share link top of menu navigation bar .
- Enter receiver email id and send ( You can add multiple email id and send to multiple people at same time ) .
Screenshot Explanation Share Downloadable Link from Google Google Drive
1 ) Screenshot
3 ) Screenshot
4 ) Screenshot
” Congratulation You have successfully uploaded and send the document , share your comment if you love “