How To Setup WordPress Blog on GoDaddy Account: GoDaddy is that the world largest domain registrar and WordPress is the largest content management system obtainable. Victimization each of them along ought to be fun besides you recognize a way to properly install WordPress on GoDaddy hosted domain or subdomain. so as to form the method easy GoDaddy offers one-click hosting applications for putting in WordPress sites, that helps to Sign in to your WordPress dashboard.
In this article, we’ll justify the step by step method of a way to install a WordPress website on GoDaddy hosted domain or subdomain. The minimum needs area unit that you just ought to have a GoDaddy hosting account and a registered domain for making a self-hosted WordPress website.
Check out the video presentation on this process:
Below is that the transcript of the presentation for higher understanding.
How To Setup WordPress Blog on GoDaddy
Follow these step and know more about How To Setup WordPress Blog on GoDaddy.
- First sign in your GoDaddy account.
- Use (Username, customer ID, password) to sign in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click on web hosting.
- Next, to the hosting account, you want to use, click Manage.
- Click on Plesk admin.
- Go to application tab with scroll.
- In the WordPress section next to Install, click the downward-facing arrow, and then click Install (Custom).
- Select the domain name on which you want to install WordPress and then click on the install button and wait for the installation done.
You can additionally check the standing of the information creation below “Hosting > Databases > MySQL” section. Once the information is made the standing are showing as “Setup” and you’ll read the small print of the information by clicking on the name.
The final step of the whole method is to ascertain the DNS entries in “Zone File Editor” to make sure the desired DNS entry is mechanically created for your WordPress website.
That’s it!!! You have got with success put in WordPress on a GoDaddy domain or subdomain and currently, you’ll log in to your dashboard to begin building a website.