How to Send File & attachment without Gmail, Yahoo and other account
Hello friends in this tutorial i am guiding you “How to Send File & attachment without Gmail, Yahoo and other account ” with spending more time on Gmail, Yahoo, and other .
Some we want send the attachment and files through Gmail and attachment have some scripting files and extension then firewall block the port and stop to send the file using mail server . In this case we could not send the file and attachment from mail .
Why Could Not Send Files & attachment Without Gmail, Yahoo and other’s Account
Bellow are some reason that is why mail server stop us to send the file & attachment.
- Larger in size : if we want send the file and attachment which is large in size so for mail server could not allow us send mail from Gmail account as well as Yahoo and other account .
- Firewall Block : Some of server does not allow us send the sensitive data from there due to security reason so server block the attach & send the file .
- Unsupported Extension : Some time we want to send the files which have extension like ( js , css, php, asp, jar, xml )so server does not allow us to send file & attachment due to the security blockage .
How To Send File & attachment without Gmail, Yahoo and other account
There are two way’s to send file & attachment through these in previous article we have already first and popular way to send the file & attachment through Google Drive Share .
Step by Step to Send Files and Attachment through WeTransfer
- Go to https://wetransfer.com
- Attach the file or folder from your computer .
- Enter the Reciver email and your email along with some descriotion .
- Click on Transfer buuton to send .
Notes : You can send Up to 2GB data in in free .
Send Files and Attachment through WeTransfer Screenshot
Screenshot 1 : WeTransfer Window
Screenshot 2 : Form Guide
Screenshot 3 : Attach the file & Fill receiver’s email along with your email
Screenshot 4: Success Mail
Congratulation you have successfully send the file from WeTransfer in Free .