How to Embed Images from Google Photos into your Blog ( Google as CDN )
In this tutorial Solutions Hint will guide you How to Embed Images from Google Photos into your Blog Google Photos is the best way to secure and backup your photos, video etc to the cloud. They have no storage limitation, you can upload images as well as videos, and visualization search helps you find photos by people. There is one feature though that is still missing in Google Photos.
How To Use Google Photos as an Image Host
- Go to photos.google.com and log in using your Gmail account credential.
- Google gives two options that You can create a folder and another is directly uploaded in you Google Photos.
- So just upload the image from your computer desktop.
- After successful completion needs to generate HTML Code and link to integrate into your blog and can also share the link to your friends that can download from the link.
- Copy generate link.
How To Generate link To Use as Image Host in Blog
- Go to https://ctrlq.org/google/photos
- Paste the generated link from Google Photos to whom you want to embed in your blog
- Click on Generate Button and wait for some time
Notes: CTRLQ.org will generate two links.
1. You can share with your friends to download and use.
2. Another is you can use in your website or blog as image path <img src =” paste here“>.
Step 1: Go to https:// photos.googe.com
Step 2: Upload photo from click Upload button.
Step 3: After uploaded image click on the image then click on the shareable link.
Step 4: Go to CTRLQ.org paste link and Generate Code.
Step 5 : Done
If you love the way I am explained please share your comment in the comment box system.