How To Download FB Videos: When we use the Facebook account and scroll our page and we see a lot of interesting videos on the screen and we want to download and share with friends & family and others, but we did not know how to download and we leave and keep on scrolling without sharing.
So if you are one of them who want to know how to download FB videos on your desktop/laptop and want to store in your computer or want to share with friends & family, then definitely this post is for you and you will know that “how to download FB video on your desktop computer without any third party software”.
Here is a simple guide to download FB video on your desktop computer.
- Sign in into your Facebook account.
- Keep on scrolling, if you find any interesting videos on your facebook page stop there.
- Now right click on the video after mouse upon the current video.
- Now click on Copy video URL at the current time.
5. Now open news tab on your browser and enter URLs: https://en.savefrom.net/
6. Now insert copied URLs of Facebook into the text area and wait.
7. Now click on Download Button to download FB videos on your desktop computer Without any software.
8. You have successfully downloaded your facebook video on your desktop screen.