How to Change Storage Engine in PhpMyAdmin
The storage engine is used to store the data in a different format so web application uses SQL and MySQL another database to store the data into back-end, but here we are talking about phpmyadmin database for PHP web application which is widely used language, so phpmyadmin have different storage engine:
But maybe different according to the update and modification in phpmyadmin, because any software may get updated and can add some additional functionality to the improve the application compatibility. So whenever you want to change storage engine for phpmyadmin, then you can do as following these steps.
Steps to Change Storage engine
- Just enter into phpmyadmin and select your database
- After selection of database select the table which you want to change
- Click on operations on top bar of the window
- Now select the drop-down list from the Storage Engine inside table options
- Select desired selection and Go
- You have successfully change the storage engine
Anything else let me know!