Be Caution If You are Using Free Cloudfare SSL For GoDaddy Hosting
Hello Guys, in this article i would like to share my thought for Cloudfare free Hosting for GoDaddy account .
i was sleeping sudden i thought to open my web application in mobile device , i can’t expect what i saw .
I saw my solutionshint.com not working showing maintenance mode . So first i thought Oops !! i thing its hacked by some one , but after discussion with my one of friend he told me to ask with GoDaddy account provider , i just call GoDaddy customer care , after wait long time almost 30 minutes, i was able to talk with them , she ask me what happen sir , i said mam my site sudden stop working and i am facing maintenance mode without do any thing on my side . she said wait for 10 minutes i have to discuss with my technical team for the further process, she came after 15 minutes , sir can you tell me whats changes you did in few minutes , after listen that word i started to calcify , Mam i have already said i have not done any thing in my application , i was sleeping , i have not uploaded any files in application , just was sleeping and like other day i thought to open my website in my mobile and see that SolutionsHint.com was not working that all.
After long time almost on 2pm , my problem could not be resolved from GoDaddy end . Again Madam said sir please tell me what you have changes in that time . I really was getting to much confused when see ask same question . i replyed that Mam i am also Software Developer , i know about index files and so on .
Mam please check soon and resolve from your end as soon as possible . Because SolutionsHint.com not working for now .
How to Fix if Such Problem Occur and What to Do
- First Always Note down Domain name server which are provide by GoDaddy hosting , when you planned to change with Cloudfare hosting .
- If If you application stop working then just go to Cloudfare account and Disable mode application .
- Go to GoDaddy account and click on Manage domain .
- Click on Manage DNS.
- Click on Change the Nameservers and select defaut from dropdown and save changes .
- Again click on Manage domain and enter your old Dns.
- What for moment and done.
- Change the 301 rediretion which you have done after CloudFare implementaion .
- Again change site_rurl and hom , If you are using wordpress to managing your blog .