Boost Search Engine Result with Google keyword Planner ( Google Adwords)
In this tutorial I am going to guide you Boost Search Engine Result with Google Keyword Planner to Optimize your Search Engine Optimization Result, these are really easy but most beneficial to boost your traffic quickly with the help of keyword planner tool.
When we start to write an article and not getting traffic because of Search Engine Optimization, this article will help you to boost Search Engine Result Page. So if you have planned to write an article, first and the most important thing is always to use the right keyword at the right place to optimize search engine result with the help of Keyword Planner Tool which is provided by Google AdWords in Free.
How to use Google Keyword Planner to Boost Search Engine Result
- Go to https://adwords.google.com/ko/KeywordPlanner.
- Click on search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category.
- Suppose you want your article in top search engine results by entering Content Management System ( CMS).
- Enter a keyword in search box and click Get Ideas.
- You will get a list of a keyword which has the most searchable keyword in google search engine.
- Means Content Management System keyword uses 1k – 10k (Thousand ) in one month.
- Tips 1: Always use a keyword which has low in competition and high in search.
- Tips 2: Always use phrase keyword in the title and heading tag of your blog.
- Phrase keyword is that keyword which is completed by adding multiple words.
- Keyword means ( single word), CMS is keyword and Content Management System is Phrase keyword.
Screenshot Tutorial To use Google Keyword Planner to Boost Search Engine Result (SERP)
Screenshot 1: Login to Google Adwords tool from here.
Screenshot 2: Click on Search for new keywords using a phrase, website or category.
Screenshot 3: Enter the keyword on which you want to rank in Search Engine Result page.
Screenshot 4: Use the keyword which has low in competitors and high in search.
“Congratulation, if you love this tutorial please mention in comment box”